- 4 out of 10 days away from work were sprains/strains. Geigle Safety Group 2013
- Bureau of labor Statistics reports that approximately one half of all workers' compensation costs are attributable to MSDs.
- A study in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine reported a 33% injury rate when pre-hire applicants are not screened vs. a 3% injury rate when screened.
- "Physical therapy costs can account for up to 50% of comp costs in the first 90 to 120 days of a claim." Mike Farrand, Radnor, Pa.
- According to Workforce Safety and Insurance, from their annual number of 40,000 claims, as many as 35% of these injuries can be associated with poor ergonomics in the work place.
Our Latest News
Keep up on our latest news and eventsRead Blog
Quit Playing Games with Your Heart￼
It’s the time of year where heart-shaped boxes are EVERYWHERE! Fitting, since it’s also National Heart Month. What better time to care for our own hearts? Did you know heart disease is the leading cause of death for adults in the United States? In fact, in the year 2020, 1 in 5 deaths was attributed […]Read More
UHS Prevention Solutions
Unify Health Services is an innovator in the prevention field. We offer a variety of injury prevention solutions customized to each client to meet the unique needs of each workforce. Interested in learning more about our solutions? Contact us at Inquiries@unifyhs.com!Read More