- 4 out of 10 days away from work were sprains/strains. Geigle Safety Group 2013
- Bureau of labor Statistics reports that approximately one half of all workers' compensation costs are attributable to MSDs.
- A study in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine reported a 33% injury rate when pre-hire applicants are not screened vs. a 3% injury rate when screened.
- "Physical therapy costs can account for up to 50% of comp costs in the first 90 to 120 days of a claim." Mike Farrand, Radnor, Pa.
- According to Workforce Safety and Insurance, from their annual number of 40,000 claims, as many as 35% of these injuries can be associated with poor ergonomics in the work place.
Our Latest News
Keep up on our latest news and eventsRead Blog
Working From Home: The Ergonomic Way
Within recent weeks, businesses and office settings have experienced a dramatic change in daily operations. Many employees across the nation find themselves transitioning to home-based work. With this change taking place in such a large population of the American workforce, it is important to ensure that home office setups are ergonomically sound. This helps to […]Read More
Unify Health Services Delivers Telepresence Services Nationwide Amid COVID-19 Concerns
Jacksonville, FL. (March 18, 2020) – COVID-19 Update: Unify Health Services, LLC, a nationally recognized network that provides comprehensive workforce solutions directly to Insurance and Employers, is actively monitoring the emerging Coronavirus Disease (COVID19) and are taking proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, clients and their workforce. We are now […]Read More
UHS COVID-19 Update
Important Update Onsite Clinical Providers and Client Partners Unify Health Services, LLC is actively monitoring the emerging Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and taking proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff. During this duration of time, If you have a cold or flu or are experiencing a fever (100.4°F / 38°C […]Read More