- 4 out of 10 days away from work were sprains/strains. Geigle Safety Group 2013
- Bureau of labor Statistics reports that approximately one half of all workers' compensation costs are attributable to MSDs.
- A study in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine reported a 33% injury rate when pre-hire applicants are not screened vs. a 3% injury rate when screened.
- "Physical therapy costs can account for up to 50% of comp costs in the first 90 to 120 days of a claim." Mike Farrand, Radnor, Pa.
- According to Workforce Safety and Insurance, from their annual number of 40,000 claims, as many as 35% of these injuries can be associated with poor ergonomics in the work place.
Our Latest News
Keep up on our latest news and eventsRead Blog
It’s Earth Day! Celebrate outdoors – and boost your mental health!
Did you know spending even just a few minutes outside each day can reduce your stress and improve your mental wellbeing? This Earth Day, we are celebrating mother nature while also reaping the benefits of being outside. A 2013 study done in the UK showed that people who spent time in nature demonstrated more positive […]Read More