- 4 out of 10 days away from work were sprains/strains. Geigle Safety Group 2013
- Bureau of labor Statistics reports that approximately one half of all workers' compensation costs are attributable to MSDs.
- A study in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine reported a 33% injury rate when pre-hire applicants are not screened vs. a 3% injury rate when screened.
- "Physical therapy costs can account for up to 50% of comp costs in the first 90 to 120 days of a claim." Mike Farrand, Radnor, Pa.
- According to Workforce Safety and Insurance, from their annual number of 40,000 claims, as many as 35% of these injuries can be associated with poor ergonomics in the work place.
Our Latest News
Keep up on our latest news and eventsRead Blog
Unify Health Services Partners with Signal Mutual for Wellness Wisdom
Signal Mutual Forms Partnership with Unify Health Services to Deliver Innovative Wellness Programs to its Members Jacksonville, FL, – March 28, 2017 – Unify Health Services, a nationally recognized health and wellness organization and Signal Mutual, the largest self-insured group provider of Longshore benefits in the United States, recently announced a new strategic Wellness […]Read More
Unify Health Services Welcomes New Director of Sales to the Team
Unify Names Gary Livingston New Director of Sales Jacksonville, FL.- March 16, 2017: Unify Health Services proudly announces that industry veteran Gary Livingston, Ed.S., M.S., has joined their team as Director of Sales. In this role, Gary is responsible for working with Unify’s existing Leadership team to cultivate new partnerships, drive sales growth initiatives, and […]Read More
UHS President selected to present educational session on IPP at The 2017 ASSE Region IV PDC Conference & Expo
Unify Health Services, LLC. President selected to present educational session on Industrial Performance Program at The 2017 ASSE Region IV PDC Conference & Expo Thursday, February 23rd and Friday, February 24th, 2017 Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana The Unify Health Services (UHS) team along with its President, Kelly Ingram-Mitchell will be attending […]Read More