- 4 out of 10 days away from work were sprains/strains. Geigle Safety Group 2013
- Bureau of labor Statistics reports that approximately one half of all workers' compensation costs are attributable to MSDs.
- A study in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine reported a 33% injury rate when pre-hire applicants are not screened vs. a 3% injury rate when screened.
- "Physical therapy costs can account for up to 50% of comp costs in the first 90 to 120 days of a claim." Mike Farrand, Radnor, Pa.
- According to Workforce Safety and Insurance, from their annual number of 40,000 claims, as many as 35% of these injuries can be associated with poor ergonomics in the work place.
Our Latest News
Keep up on our latest news and eventsRead Blog
UHS President selected to present educational session on IPP at The 2017 ASSE Region IV PDC Conference & Expo
Unify Health Services, LLC. President selected to present educational session on Industrial Performance Program at The 2017 ASSE Region IV PDC Conference & Expo Thursday, February 23rd and Friday, February 24th, 2017 Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana The Unify Health Services (UHS) team along with its President, Kelly Ingram-Mitchell will be attending […]Read More
Unify Health Services Welcomes Wellness Specialist to Their Team
Unify Health Services proudly announces the addition of a Wellness Specialist to their team of experts. Jacksonville, FL-Unify Health Services proudly announces the addition of a Wellness Specialist to their team of experts. Kelley Palmer is a certified athletic trainer (ATC), with over ten years of experience in the field of orthopedics, exercise science, health […]Read More
Unify team will attend National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit in Jacksonville
Unify team is set to attend the National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit-Southeast Thursday, January 26, 2017 The Unify team will be attending the National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit, Southeast, jointly hosted by The U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce and The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce. This summit gives small businesses access to […]Read More