- 4 out of 10 days away from work were sprains/strains. Geigle Safety Group 2013
- Bureau of labor Statistics reports that approximately one half of all workers' compensation costs are attributable to MSDs.
- A study in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine reported a 33% injury rate when pre-hire applicants are not screened vs. a 3% injury rate when screened.
- "Physical therapy costs can account for up to 50% of comp costs in the first 90 to 120 days of a claim." Mike Farrand, Radnor, Pa.
- According to Workforce Safety and Insurance, from their annual number of 40,000 claims, as many as 35% of these injuries can be associated with poor ergonomics in the work place.
Our Latest News
Keep up on our latest news and eventsRead Blog
Unify Health Services Partners with MyAbilities to Bring Transformative Injury Management Technologies to Employers, Insurers and Workers’ Compensation
Nationally Recognized Ergonomics and Prevention Consultants, Unify Health Services Partners with MyAbilities to Bring Transformative Injury Management Technologies to Employers, Insurers and Workers’ Compensation Jacksonville, FL. – Unify Health Services, LLC, the national leader in workplace prevention and injury management solutions, and MyAbilities, a leading health and safety technology company, announces the first U.S. offering […]Read More
How Healthy Feet and Proper Footwear Impacts the Job
Proper Footwear Leads to Healthy Feet and Better Overall Quality of Life Our feet do more than just provide a base for standing and a means for movement. A simple lack of extension in the big toe or a fallen arch during walking can impact how efficiently our body moves, ultimately leading to a greater […]Read More
Unify Health Services to Exhibit at National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference & Expo, NWCDC in Las Vegas
Join Unify Health Services at NWCDC! December 5-7, 2018 at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas We’re exhibiting at NWCDC, Booth 7634 and would love to see you there! Stop by our booth and learn how we can help you with all of your injury prevention and post-injury needs. Register as our guest and get an extra […]Read More