|Unify Health Services’ President, Kelly Ingram-Mitchell teams up with Dr. Anthony Dorto, for Part 4 of our “Spotlight Series” discussing Functional Capacity Evaluations, FCE.
The FCE Spotlight Series focuses on inquiries that have been made by many workers’ compensation and disability professionals specific to the value, benefit, and outcomes of a FCE.
This 4-part series will include the physician and therapist’s point of view.
- Part 1: Introduction to Dr. Anthony Dorto / Who can benefit from a FCE?
- Part 2: What can be observed during a FCE? / What is validity? / Why is a Functional Capacity Evaluation a valuable tool?
- Part 3: What can a FCE accomplish? / Impairment vs Disability / When is a CME (IME) necessary?
- Part 4: Performing a FCE and CME (IME) together / What happens when results do not match?
Take advantage of this opportunity to hear from our medical and clinical experts.
* If you missed any part of our series, you can view the videos by Subscribing to our YouTube Channel. Click the link below and hit SUBSCRIBE
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE
Unify will be sending out a short survey following the series; however if you have any immediate questions, needs and/or feedback, we would love to hear from you! Please submit all inquiries to: Bri@Unifyhs.com
View Dr. Anthony Dorto’s CV: Anthony J. Dorto, D.C., M.D., FAAPMR, FAADEP
View Kelly Ingram-Mitchell’s CV: Kelly Ingram-Mitchell, MPT, CEAS, CWcHP
For more information or to schedule a FCE, please contact us at Referrals@Unifyhs.com or call 888-314-5571